Resources for Current and Prospective Students
Brightspace Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Students beginning courses on or after our June 2nd start date will be using Brightspace as their learning management software (LMS).
- Once your course has begun, you will have access to your student orientation which includes tools and resources on navigating and using Brightspace.
- For students interested in getting a jump start with Brightspace usage tips, you can view our Brightspace Support page.
At UNE, we are committed to providing our online students with the highest level of academic and personal support as they continue their education. The science prerequisite courses were created to fit the schedule of busy individuals, and as such we realize that students in these programs need easy access to resources that can help them manage the course requirements, along with their career and home life.
Upon enrolling in your science prerequisite course, your UNE student service advisor will be there to provide support and answer any questions you may have – from questions on textbooks, to registration, and more. This support is provided in addition to the tremendous support you receive from program staff, course instructors and fellow classmates.
Your student service advisor is your contact within the UNE. You’re encouraged to contact your student service advisor for:
- Any questions you have about textbooks or other course resources.
- Assistance with course registration.
- If you are having difficulty contacting a faculty member.
- If you have difficulty navigating the course site or using course tools.
- General course information or questions.
- Academic Calendar
- Review our course start dates for the current fiscal year, as well as the associated withdrawal deadlines and end dates.
- Student Handbook
- Learn more about our course policies, procedures, and resources.
If you have any questions about registration, the coursework or course requirements, please reach out to one of our student service advisors at the emails below.