Tips and Practices for Creating Effective Online Learning Experiences
If you have an hour, you will enjoy spending it going through this BB/QMa Conrad presentation on Tips and Best Practices to Create Effective Online Learning Experiences. It’s straightforward and clean, and addresses the following concepts:
- The Instructional Design Process (Formulate Objectives/Competencies>>Develop Assessment>>Specify Content and Strategies>>Choose Tools)
- tips on dealing with each
- the 21st Century Learner skills
- 10 Core Learning Principles Guiding Design
- 10 Best Practices of Online Teaching
- 4 phases of a course
If an hour is too daunting, I have an easy alternative for you, the slideshow presentation.
Any time you have an idea or a question that others might benefit from learning about, shoot me an email and we will make it happen!